How long do vegan cats live

I had been following a vegetarian diet for three years and experiencing a great sense of health and vitality. Two years had passed since my cat, who had been with me since birth, became a part of my life. I named him “Mozi.” I had taken responsibility for him, and he had become a member of our family. I saw him as my own child. Proper nutrition for my cat, Mozi, was a significant duty that fell on me. I had truly grown accustomed to Mozi and wanted him to have a healthier and longer life. Typically, pedigree cats live... On the 🌱VEGi1 website, Eli Carsoun posted " How long do vegan cats live " Please read this post on the 🌱 VEGI1 👇 https://bit.ly/4ah7iqZ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is raw vegan safe?

Does McDonalds have vegetarian options?

How to Become Vegan step by step